My iPhones

I started with a 3Gs at firmware 3.0 then moved to a 4G with the lowest firmware and now at firmware 5.01. I just bought the 4Gs with the 5.01. Waiting for the Jailbreak now for the 4s.

Dec 30, 2011

Helpers - Diskaid, and iPhonebrowser


I always have the need to install things or alter themes as i like, or just change the images and put them back on the iPhone.

I have apps that are not able to get from Cydia anymore and have saved them from before.

Well with a few free tools available I have been able to reinstall them and also save to and from the iPhone.

One of them I use to be able to get to work, Seems it's a trick now to get it to work and since I have redone my laptop now it just crashes.
If you want to try to see if it works for you then try the iPhonebrowser

The new one I am using now is more friendly. It's called Diskaid I like it better.



No comments: