My iPhones

I started with a 3Gs at firmware 3.0 then moved to a 4G with the lowest firmware and now at firmware 5.01. I just bought the 4Gs with the 5.01. Waiting for the Jailbreak now for the 4s.

Nov 5, 2011

Bricked?



What is bricked meaning? I am not sure but if it means when your phone is permanently off and will not turn on when wanting it to then I guess that is bricked.

This happened to me a few months ago and I had to drive 50 miles to the nearest apple store to have fixed because the AT&T stores will not repair the phones. Was told they ship them to the apple stores.

With that in mind I Rather be with my phone in the same day instead of it being lost in the mail or a week while it gets unbricked when it can be done the same day.

When I was at the apple store the man helping me also had his 4G jailbroken too. He told me that to unbrick the iPhone was the cord needed to be plugged into the wall power for 110v A/C


Then needed to hold the power and home button for about 30 seconds then the iPhone will turn on.

Wa La. it worked again for me today when Redsn0w failed to boot it back up.

Unbricked again and still Jailbreaking the 5.0

No comments: