My iPhones

I started with a 3Gs at firmware 3.0 then moved to a 4G with the lowest firmware and now at firmware 5.01. I just bought the 4Gs with the 5.01. Waiting for the Jailbreak now for the 4s.

Nov 4, 2011

SemiTether

Well I tried the semi tether and it does work for me with 1 drawback, I can not reboot back into jailbreak mode.

I tried to just boot with redsn0w, rejailbreak, tried different versions of redsnow, thinking of trying ultrasn0w.

Once again its restore time. Add it if you want but for me I'm not doing it again.

To install this, add the following repository to cydia: http://thebigboss.org/semitether. Note: after install, you will have to reboot your device, so make sure you are prepared at a computer to reboot tethered with redsn0w or just “home button out” of cydia and manually respring until you get home.

Read here for more on this to add if you like to. The BigBoss

No comments: