My iPhones

I started with a 3Gs at firmware 3.0 then moved to a 4G with the lowest firmware and now at firmware 5.01. I just bought the 4Gs with the 5.01. Waiting for the Jailbreak now for the 4s.

Jan 17, 2012

Overflow


This brand new Tweek just came out today a few hours ago.
I have been waiting for this since I have read about this Tweek long ago.

Give your dock a little style!

Overflow lets you add a dynamic 'coverflow'-espue style to your dock, all while keeping things both elegant and fun to use.

Overflow also takes full advantage of chpwn's Infinidock, and animates when you scroll your dock, so be sure to purchase Infinidock in the Cydia Store to add that awesome you've always wanted!
Works with or without Infinidock, although for a dynamic Coverflow effect to work as well as scrolling on the dock, Infinidock is required.

Works best with 5 or 7 icons!

Enable / Disable from Settings app.

This is iOS 4.2 - 5.x Compatible

Update, I did buy and download this app. On my iPhone it does not work at this time and resprings into safe mode.

I contacted Adam Bell and explained what happened, His reply says it is not compatible with Springtomize and ScrollingBoard.

I am not sure when he will update it to be compatible, Perhaps later.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: